Friday, November 30, 2007

i'm bored and finals are over!

TEN random things about me...

1. i can draw better with a wacom tablet than with an actual pen
2. i love tap water because i can't stand the taste of filtered water
3. i don't like wearing pants when i'm alone
4. i wear sandals even when its 37 degrees outside
5. sharpies are my favorite drawing tool
6. i love to sleep but i can't cause i have insomnia
7. my favorite cheeses are extra sharm mccadam cheddar, unie kaas robusto, and cave-aged gruyere.
8. i still rock out to the backstreet boys
9. i will serenade you with terrible music if you are riding in my car with me.
10. i don't want to get married, i think marriage is basically bullshit, but i love weddings.


NINE ways to win my heart

1. smile
2. have a sense of humor
3. be a worldly educated person
4. have an opinion but don't be an ass about telling me about it
5. treat me with respect
6. always be honest
7. have manners/ good ettiquette (my spelling sucks)
8. be passionate about what you say and do.
9. make me feel like i'm the best version of myself when i'm with you.

EIGHT things I want to do before I die

1. never stop learning
2. travel a whole lot
3. have a nice car hahahaha (i dont want to drive the fucking neon for the rest of my life)
4. go rock climbing!!
5. own a fucking awesome house
6. learn to play drums (again)
7. get my writing published
8. never stop trying to perfect my art

SEVEN ways to annoy me

1. be a religious fanatic
2. treat me like shit, especially if it's because you're just in a bad mood.
3. be one of those people who doesn't give tips
4. touch. my. car. stereo. i will KILL you.
5. lie to me
6. act like your opinion is the only one that's valid
7. treat me like i'm stupid

SIX turn ons

1. good taste in music
2. nice smile
3. nice hands
4. perdy eyes
5. tattoos! well, nice tattoos. not ugly ones.
6. christian bale. haha

FIVE things I'm afraid of

1. sleep paralysis (where you can't wake yourself up and you can't move and stuff)
2. camel spiders
3. cockroaches
4. robots. they scare the shit out of me.
5. being alone for the duration of my life

FOUR favorite items in my room

1. PowerBook G4 computer
2. Canon Digital Rebel XT
3. two sketchbooks
4. my knitting projects.

THREE things I do every day

1. talk too much
2. sing
3. attempt to sleep (insomnia for the win)

TWO things i want to do right now
1. eat a grilled cheese sandwich
2. not be in the cold?

ONE person I want to see right now
1. it ain't a person. i wanna see my kitty!! he's back in la with the parentals.


le fin!

mooooonboots.

No comments: