Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cape Cod... Hyannis...

I went to Cape Cod on Sunday and it was totally beautiful. I wanna go back and i also want to go to nantucket sometime too! who knows when this will happen, as i have no car lol. my piece of crap car is back home in la. i miss it. anyhow...

so yeah, cape cod..

me and laurie drove all the way up to Provincetown, which basically is as far up as you can go in cape cod apparently. It's a cute little town. Lots of places that sell fudge, and a lot of gay folk too. We ate lunch at this restaurant called "waydowntown" one word like that... had a fantastic chicken caesar salad wrap though it was quite pricey-- $12!!!
After that we got fudge and got ice cream. Mmm ice cream. I swear if i keep eating like i do i'm going to weigh 8000 pounds and i'll have to lifted out of my apartment with a crane. >_>
So after we left Provincetown we drove to Hyannis (where the kennedy's are..) and sat on this totally deserted beach for a while. It was fucking pretty. The light was super icky and bright so i couldn't take awesome photos. i took photos but they aren't awesome. Lots of big houses and boats and seagulls. lots of seashells too. and a dead horse-shoe crab! it was floating around in the shallow water and it was kinda cool looking. anyway overall it was a very cool day. sorry i'm tired and my thoughts aren't really working.

alright so here's my lame photos












cheers,
kate

No comments: