Saturday, June 14, 2008

things about me

game 4 of the nba finals = kate is mad.

also, i'm exhausted and my wrists/hands hurt like hell. I have to be at work at 4:30 in the morning. Today was my third day of waking up at 3:30 am, and I have 3 more days of it. That's right, I have six straight days of getting up at three fucking thirty am. fuck.

I swear like a trucker, I realize that. I'm trying not to.

If I like you, you can guarantee that I'll be playfully mean with you and make jokes about you. If I think you're an asshole and want nothing to do with you, then I probably won't do anything other than acknowledge you.

I'm a tough nut to crack and I'd like to keep it that way.

I'm terrified of relationships, intimacy (opening up to people kind of intimacy), and pda.

i want dogs, not kids. i want my own money and i want to buy things myself. i don't like favors or loans and i HATE social charity. fuck off if i'm some charity case to you. go spend your time elsewhere.

i don't discuss my religious views with ANYONE, not even with my best friend or my mother.



so there's some stuff about me.

kate

No comments: