Tuesday, August 26, 2008

c y_mbal_rush.

bitch, bitch, bitch.. whine whine whine.

I didn't get to see Radiohead. :(


When the tickets went on sale, I still thought I might be returning to Boston for school, in which case I would have been in Boston when they were playing LA, and in LA when they played Boston. Or something like that. SO I bought tickets to see LP instead... which, I didn't go see because I couldn't afford the gas to drive to Irvine AND mostly because my car might have not started or something weird...

So I'm really pissed off that I didnt get to see Thom Yorke and his lazy eye. He freaking did stuff from The Eraser!!! AGHHHH.


Janet went, Ryan went, I think Carley went... other people probably went.... and I fail. The last concert I went to was like a year and a half ago. I WANT TO SEE RADIOHEAD. Or Eric Clapton. Or preferably both.


:(

showertime.


.kate.

No comments: