Saturday, May 23, 2009

new frigging rules

kates new rules.

1) dick cheney must shut the hell up and go on a nice retirement similar to george w bush's. isn't it fantastic how quiet that guy has been lately? (bush not cheney). Cheney's new job must be: Dubya's pooper scooper!

2) swine flu must have a vaccine, and then go aawwayyyyy (gollum voice)

3) evangaline lilly must become my personal trainer so that i can have her body type.

4) my matress pad thingy must stop moving around because the elastic is apparently dead.

5) CHAMPAGNE, CHAMPAGNE FOR EVERYONE! (bubbles from Little Britain)

6) i need unlimited funds to buy as much yarn as I want. Including 100% italian cashmere.

7) bradley cooper must show up at my house and serenade me with tony bennett, frank sinatra, dean martin etc songs.


oh and oscar de la renta must design a gown for me.

:)

No comments: