Sunday, March 16, 2008

first college spring break

Sitting in my hotel room in Monterey, Calif. enjoying the last bit of daylight coming through my window (it's Eastern exposure) and wishing vacation would never end. Obviously that's an absurd thing because after a while it would get incredibly boring. But now and then I feel like putting my feet up on a chair in a fancy hotel and listening to Elton John and doing nothing unless I feel like it and.... yeah. Like I said though, after a while of that, it would get really boring.

Got a pair of Adidas adistar shoes at the Camarillo outlet mall yesterday. They're awesome. They're blue and brown and I heart them ( like i heart all of my shoes). Went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium today, as well as finding a Peet's Coffee & Tea ( my employer) about a mile from my hotel. Exciting! Well, exciting to be tired and to drink lots of caffeine weeee....

This is my schedule for my spring break:

Friday:
flight into lax. land @ 11am.
130pm lunch with alisa
4 pm, unpack
630 dinner + drinks with my brother

Saturday:
drive to Monterey!

Sunday:
Montereyyyyyy

Monday:
drive back to Pasadena.
??? drinks or dinner ???

Tues:
Dr appt @ 845am
afternoon??
dinner & sleepover w/ bff Natalie

Weds:
morning & afternoon ????
dinner + drinks w/ Rosie

Thurs:
do taxes :(
hang out with mommmmmmm allllll dayyyy

Friday:
more hang out time with my mom

Saturday:
breakfast with bro & family
lunch with my aunt and my mom

Sunday:
fly back to boston :(


yeah. busy week.

kate.

No comments: