Wednesday, March 5, 2008

nine inch nails: Halo 26: Ghosts I-IV


i woke up today feeling a little awkward. wandered around in my pajamas for a bit, then grabbed my phone from its hiding place under my pillow.... opened the phone. it said i had one new voicemail. and just like that, from shitty beginning of the day to a voicemail from keara telling me that there was a brand new Nine Inch Nails album...

This being said, and the knowledge that I am a HUGE nine inch nails fan and have been for like three years.... THIS WAS THE FIRST I HEARD ABOUT IT. wtf trent wtf?! *shakes fist in trent reznor's general direction*

However, it is RAD. AWESOME. AMAZING. FREAKIN COOL.

it's a 4-part, 36 song album called Ghosts I-IV. And oh yeah, it's what EVERY nin fan has been waiting for.. for like FOREVER: it's entirely instrumental. That's right, kids, it's like Still but with 36 NEW songs instead of only five new songs.


36 new songs!!!!! *dies*

plus el rezzo himself isn't as gigantic and hulk-like as he was before. which in my book is exciting because trent reznor is much more attractive when he has a neck. it's like i can has cheezburger? but instead, i can has neck? 8D yeah very few people will understand the jokes on here. *cough*

alright, back to checking my email since i haven't had internet since monday...

cheers,
kate

ps: people in la- i'm back in pasadena on spring break from march 14-23 soooo if you want to get coffee/drinks/food let me know what your schedules are like.

No comments: