Thursday, May 15, 2008

difficulties of living in two states

UGHHHHH so frustrating.

Filling out an online application to take a class or two this summer at the local community college (so i don't go out of my mind with boredom) and the questions are a total pain in the ass. Asking me about my residency status and taxes and stuff like that... For example, this one question asked me if I declared residency in another state for tax purposes... and i had to think for a minute before I remembered that no, I declared non-resident when I filled out my taxes for Massachussetts. God. What a pain in the ass.

Living in two states is a really huge pain in the ass. i.e. where you get your mail, taxes, friends, jobs, etc etc.

You should always keep one permanent address with someone else in case something happens and you move and forget to change your address.


I reeeeally want to go on a vacation somewhere warm and sunny and tropical. Like Tahiti. Mmm. I want to lay around on a hammock on a nice sandy beach and take a lot of naps. lol. Oh the wishes of the insomniac. So yes. Tahiti. Beach. Hammock. And some good books! I could catch up on all my reading that I'd like to do.

annnnyway. that's all for now.

cheers,
kate

No comments: