Saturday, May 17, 2008

nip/tuck

I started watching Nip/Tuck today (I love renting entire tv series at Blockbuster) and the verdict is that....

I fucking LOVE nip/tuck. it's funny, witty, has good dialogue/writing, a good pace and most importantly... Julian McMahon. Julian McMahon wearing bright orange shirts and being injected with botox against his will, taking his damn clothes off every 10 minutes of the show..... lol. It's a fun show. I enjoy the whole cast but Julian really does it for me.



...My apologies if this photo is so hot that your screen melts, or you drool onto your keyboard.

He's hot, he's 39, he's Australian and 6'2. Need I say more? mmm. Then again, I had a thing for him when he was on Charmed, lol.

Speaking of charmed, I've been watching the whole series on dvd as well. lol. Oh the big clunky chunky-heeled shoes of the late nineties. Seriously, people wore fugly heels in 1998. I know I did. At the tender age of 12, I actually had a pair of pinkish purple strappy heels that I wore to a dance. The heels were so chunky and ugly but that was the style... lol. Oh I love shoe trends.

Okay enough of my joys.... which are usually men and shoes. lol how shallow am I?


.kate.

No comments: