Saturday, May 24, 2008

on holiday

I have Michael Buble stuck in my head. More specifically, his rendition of Me & Mrs Jones. lol. I win.

Trying to drink water and get out whatever is left of the alcohol in my system before I go to sleep. Had a cosmo with dinner tonight and since I'm such a lightweight... i have to wait until I'm completely sober before I nod off.

The past three days have been crazy. Awesome but they went by too fast. The Memorial Day minibreak holiday!

Thursday I drove up to Ventura with my mom to go camping at this one campsite near the beach that apparently my family used to go to a lot when I was growing up. I only remember being there once when I was about six or seven on mothers day and a bird pooped on my mom. lol. ANYWAY. So we drove up and I ended up having coffee with a friend for a bit before I headed back set up camp avec ma mere.

Camping is fun but I'm picky and I like and kind of need something soft to sleep on because of my back. So sleeping on the ground was kind of poopy.

Friday was just a total blur because I didn't sleep much and was tired. At some point I met up for coffee with my friend again and we sat there for a good two hours just talking.

Later, mom and I decided we didn't feel like camping again so we got a hotel room with nice giant soft beds. Oh to sleep in a soft bed.... lol.

Today I went shopping (what's new haha), had lunch with mom & my aunt, watched Anne of Green Gables and then went to dinner with mom & my aunt.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

someone neeeds to just tell me to shut up because i talk/type too much.


cheers
kate

No comments: