Wednesday, January 13, 2010

knitting and strippers

Knitting but i keep forgetting what row i'm on so I mess it up. K1 Slip 1, K1 Slip 1... or is it P1, Slip 1? I'm not sure and now my knitting has turned into a tube. I fail at concentration!

Finally had a random moment where i realized who Richard Hammond reminds me of- not that i had spent time thinking about it, it was unconscious but about ten minutes ago as I was downloading Rock & Roll Pt 2 by Gary Glitter, which I like because it was in the film, The Full Monty (and the Keanu Reeves film, The Replacements)... so then it came to me: he reminds me of Robert Carlyle! Which is weird because though I do find Hammond to be an attractive man, my mind put two and two together that it really shouldn't have, and now my brain has sublemated Hammond into Robert Carlyle's role in The Full Monty and I've got this disturbing mental image of compact little Richard Hammond, stripping in front of old people in a steel factory. So wrong! Hammond or anyone related to Hammond, I do apologize if you for some odd reason read this. It isn't some creepy fantasy, really. It's grossing me out. Ew. Excuse me while I go poke out my mind's eye.

ANYWAY.

So I'm 2/3 through The Two Towers! Still only 107 pages into The Silmarillion, cause I have not read it in like two weeks, but at least I'm keeping my goal of reading all three LOTR books in succession in a succinct amount of time (unlike the years in between reading books that i usually do).

Going to get knitting help from my mom's friend in about an hour, so I should probably get ready to go since I havee to run errands ..

cheers.

No comments: