Thursday, November 15, 2007

hurrah! internet's working again!!

i havent had internet at my apartment for two days and it's been really frustrating because i basically live at my computer. ha.

so here's an odd collection of pictures because imageshack is awesome.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

my wine collection, on my kitchen table back home in LA. (notice the vase full of various shells? lol)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
me being... well, me. (just be glad i didnt put up the gangsta 'wesside' pic)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my shelf of various foods and teas.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
lobby of the empire state building (didn't have time to go up to the top.. it was sad)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
tiny zebra striped 2 passenger car driving down 5th Ave!!! 8D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
new york public library & its awesome architecture.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

my tiny new ipod nano.


from the second time i was in new york earlier this month-
(and if you actually want to hear the tale of that day, just ask me... lol)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

julie yeo's withering stare

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

my burger (which thankfully was not receiving julie's withering stare)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

central park at night, blurry as shit though unfortunately.


per the request for sharing more pictures of my 'adventures'... well when i actually have adventures i will share them. for now this is all i can give.

also, here's a preview of some art i've been working on. it's in early stages right now, so don't laugh...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

sketchy portrait thing of trent reznor (photoshop cs2, tablet, photo reference.)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
flying guy (inspiration from the work of Derek Hess; again i'm digitally reworking an old traditional illustration)

No comments: