Thursday, November 22, 2007

i was an odd one in high school

I'm watching videos from high school that I haven't watched in about three years. The footage is mostly four years old, and it's of my high school group of friends and myself being ourselves, i.e. very weird. It could be a bad television show. Seriously. And we filmed A LOT of weird crap. Us playing with legos. Eating croutons. Waving at cars. And one part at my 17th birthday sleepover thing where Francine, Tiffany and myself were watching Deuce Bigalow Male Gigalow while Nicole was sleeping, and she was snoring so loud that a) we couldn't stop laughing, and b) she woke herself up at one point. It was amusing. It's still amusing actually... Lots of hours of Nicole being crazy- getting in trashcans, humping trees, being loud, etc..


Turkey day 07! I miss my family a lot today. I've never been away from mes parents on a holiday before and... je ne sais pas. Food was tres bon though, at least. And for some reason instead of showing Christmasy movies, they were showing some dog show and that movie Independence Day. lol. yeah...

cheers and tidings of good pie,
kate

No comments: