Thursday, November 15, 2007

in vino veritas, pt 1

That's right, I collect wine. I'm not 21 for another 3 months but I've been collecting for about two years. It all started with a taste of some random bottle of $300 merlot in 2005... I was hooked. I never liked wine before then and then i started getting into it


columbia crest reserve syrah

http://www.winelog.net/wines/wine/33957
mollydooker 'enchanted path' 2006. it got a 93 rating from wine spectator.

i also have Rosemount Estate Shiraz... not sure what the vintage is off the top of my head; this random bottle of 'Tuscan Moon' Sangiovese from Trader Joes.. and of course my prized possession-- a bottle of 2004 Caduceus 'Nagual de la Naga'.

http://www.caduceus.org
^^ the Caduceus website... it's a wine made by the one and only Maynard James Keenan. It's the coolest looking bottle of wine I've ever seen and I think that the mollydooker bottles are pretty sweet.

and i'm rambling now. i'll create a better post sometime soon.

No comments: