Saturday, November 17, 2007

piles of crap and random pictures.

since i dont really have any pictures of interesting things, here's some pictures of stupid things, and two of my room back home.


i was by the harbor eating a sandwich the other day and i saw this particularly fluffy sparrow:


today i was at the Prudential Center for a Rachel Ray cookbook signing- as a gift for someone, not for me. aaand so here's rachel ray signing mi madre's gift:



here's a war protest parade/march thing i went to in october. it was so windy outside.


and just because this still amuses me:


my desk!! the desk that used to be, since its no longer there....

(yes i like cows. stfu. and yes that computer monitor is like 100 years old. and my printer pwns. and the seal is a coin bank, the bottle of stuff is San Benedetto peach iced tea, and the picture is of me when i was 4 or 5 years old.)

my tiny bookshelf and my bulletin board in my room at home back in california.

from top left- my tribalgear beanie, photo of mi madre and me, my entire collection of Amelia Atwater-Rhodes books, and random things of shells. candle lamp thingy.
second shelf: journal, Snow Falling on Cedars, The Brothers K, French-English dictionary, thesaurus (sp?), Lord of the Rings books, and a pile of crap with an incense box and some sort of strap/bag thing.
third shelf: The Turks Today, Faith God & Rock N Roll, When The Wind Blows, The Lake House, Memoirs of a Geisha, Pride & Prejudice, 365 things of a diet? or something i dont know..., a portfolio of my work, NEW RULES by bill maher LOVE THIS BOOK, The River Why, Reading Lolita in Tehran, White Oleandar, not sure, not sure, The Bastard of Istanbul, photo album, You Might Be a Redneck If... this is the biggest book you ever read.
yeah. now you all know what i read. or just happen to own.



and im out.
kate.

No comments: