Sunday, January 6, 2008

slight rambling

I finally have a proper pair of flat shoes! I figured I needed to make an entry about this because maybe it will take my mind off of how much I wish I had circular needles and a whole lotta yarn to knit an afghan.

i don't have a lot of shoes like people i know. i have two pair of chuck taylor low-top (but i don't wear the green ones anymore cause they don't make that specific color anymore and i dont want to wear 'em out) shoes, two pair of Nike running shoes, a pair of waterproof winter boots, various heels that i never wear, and ballet flats. Now, prior to today, the ballet flats I refer to are real ballet flats. Like, you wear them when you're in ballet (or in the school play for several years). So now I own a really cute pair of green shoes. Cause green's my favorite color and green shoes are even more awesome. Annnd I got a bunch of Gap/Banana Republic giftcards this year for Christmas. weeeee.


SO I bought these!!


<3 them. they win. and they accentuate the awesome tattoo on my left foot.


I went to the Getty Villa today and saw awesome stuff. I ate dessert at Marmalade Cafe in Malibu. I drove in the rain with shitty old windshield wipers that don't really work. I also wandered along Zuma beach before it started pouring. And of course I bought those cute shoes.

Thus it was a productive day. weeeeee.


<3 kate.

ps: i promise i'll post all the photos i haven't been posting because i've been too lazy (and watching too much Iron Chef America, Mythbusters, and Man Vs Wild). You can blame Bear Grylls, Adam & Jamie, and all the dudes on Iron Chef for my laziness. mkay. i'm done.

No comments: