Saturday, February 23, 2008

city girl

is the best really yet to come, michael buble? *scoffs*


i bought two new cds on thursday:
Eric Clapton "Me & Mr. Johnson"
Michael Buble "Call Me Irresponsible"

Hence the random first sentence, cause the best is yet to come (yes it's a tony bennett song) is on michael buble's cd. I also would like to point out that the lyrics to "I'm Your Man" are really um, interestitng. Lots of innuendo, lol, if you get my drift. It's a sexy song though, so who cares. A lot sexier than Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On"... but we've already been there so we won't go there again. lol.

I'm eating girl scout cookies and looking out my window wishing i was somewhere out in the country with a fireplace drinking a glass of merlot... i've got the snow here but i want to get out of this city so bad right now. i'm okay with being in new england in this snow... it would just be better if i were out in the country. peace and quiet.


cheers.

No comments: