Wednesday, February 13, 2008

moonboots unite!

So.

It's been cold and rainy all day, and it snowed last night. Yuck. But I have chocolate cake and tons of hours of Mythbusters to watch (i rented Mythbusters from blockbuster online) so all is well.

Last night after work I went out to a bar with my coworker Chris and his friend Parma. It was interesting.. My first bar experience! Apparently there's a mojito/rum bar in Pasadena, so I must go there when I'm back home for spring break or this summer. But yeah, I went to a bar! 8D Okay I know I sound lame being all excited about it sounding childish but.. eh, whatever. Bite me. New experiences are always exciting.

!!!!

I just found this!


It's like a moonboot, but... not, cause it's made by Burberry... omg it's a Burberry moonboot. *hides face*

very scary.

And I have a headache and I've had one for about five hours. Yuck.

People suck. There's no respect or common decency anymore.

cheers,
kate

No comments: