Friday, April 4, 2008

april showers bring.. sun????

Saw a film tonight at the MFA.

Waiting For Heaven (Cenneti beklerken
It's part of the Boston Turkish Film & Music Festival that's going on right now. For some reason I am absolutely fascinated and in love with Turkey and all things Turkish. Don't ask. It's a beautiful language and I loved watching this film a lot just because I got to hear people speaking Turkish for 2 hours, which doesn't happen in my everyday life. Anyway. Doubt that any of you will get a chance to see this, but if you do... watch it!

That said... I don't know if I have anything else to say. I've been going to the gym every day, 7 days a week for.... 10 days in a row now. And I've lost almost 10 pounds. yay. OH and I bought my Linkin Park tickets for Projekt Revolution '08 comin this August. weeeee

I miss the ocean. We have the ocean here but it's not the same. It's cold and there's no beach. If you drive to the Cape there's beach area but... um, Spring in New England = mayyybe 50 degrees outside if you're lucky.

uhhh what else.. I bought a new lotion at Whole Foods. It's coconut and it smells good. Oh, and it's organic, wheat & gluten free, vegan and $10. Desert Esesence Organics.

wow. what a gripping life I do lead. *yawn & blank stare*

cheers,
kate

ps: i got laughed at today at work by my supervisor because i was apparently really into playing a game on my iPod and must've had a really determined look on my face. *facepalm* yes. i'm a nerd. shut up.

No comments: