Monday, April 21, 2008

ironman and such

review board tomorrow morning at 9. really nervous because i don't like talking about my stuff in front of total strangers. i dont like talking about mystuff in front of my friends and family, so total strangers just make it worse. they want everything to MEAN something. what does this MEAN. it has to thave some deep meaning... no it doesn't. i just think it looks cool so fuck you. i may bullshit my reasons on the spot just so you will leave me alone. AND WHY ISN'T MYSPACE WORKING. *fidgets in seat*

katrina is fucking awesome and let me use her r1800 (epson printer) to print out my photography stuff since the school not only makes you buy the paper but charges you like 2.50 a print. which is a load of shit.


watched the 112th Boston marathon today and i was about 1 block away from the finish line. pretty rad. robert cheriuyot is my new hero. He's only really been running marathons since 2002. gave me a lot of hope that i can train for LA for next year and when i'm 25, be able to have run two or three more to qualify for Boston. (qualifying for boston means a time of 3:40made me even more inspired to start training for a marathon. i'm trying to convince my siblings to help me convince my dad to train for Ironman. Maybe not the Ironman World Championship in Kona but some triathlon nonetheless.

If you don't know about Ironman... This is how it goes:
SWIM 2.4 miles
BIKE 112 miles
and then after you're finished with that
RUN 26.2 (a marathon)

personally i think whoever runs and/or wins this race deserves to wear a shirt that says "i'm the most badass motherfucker on the planet" like every day for the rest of their life. no joke. you are a TOTAL badass if you can run a marathon but run a marathon AND bike AND swim in like 9 hours?????? seriously. I will personally make a shirt that says "im totally the most badass person on the planet" for anyone who competes in Ironman.


i'm going to bed now...

No comments: