Sunday, April 20, 2008

quick. angry. hurt.

I just want to go home. Why can't today be Thursday already? I hate Boston so badly right now. I want to be with my family.

I want to be with my friends. Not the people who seem like friends until they are called upon for something apparently so insignificant like a going away breakfast, and they dont show up or even call to say they can't make it.

Bravo, assholes. Bravo. Thanks for making me feel insignificant and retarded. I hope you feel guilty for it, because you should because you are so selfish and thoughtless. Have fun being selfish when you're alone someday with nobody around because you finally fucked it up big time.

This is basically not just about today, but about every single time someone has ever decided that I'm not worth shit. Well fuck you too. You don't deserve my time.


kate

No comments: