Saturday, April 26, 2008

numbered update of sorts..

So. An update.

1. Before I left Boston, there was a pair of House Finches (look them up on google if you must) attempting to nest in the space between my screen and the glass part of my bedroom window (the window opened up a great deal, they weren't stuck or anything)... Unfortunately because I was leaving and maintenence would probably destroy the nest if I left the window open, I had to close the window. Better that they never really got started on the nest. :( A video of the birds will be posted soon.

2. Finally back in la. yay!

3. Tequila night with the girls. Oh holy fuck. Had too many margaritas last night and am not entirely sure what happened in terms of my drunk texting and Natalie and Rosie taking my phone from me and texting people. *grumble* So if you got a retarded text message, apologies. It might not even been me that typed it. Pictures will be posted...

4. Watched fucking Cloverfield. Again. CLOVERFIELD = AWESOME. Neville Page is my hero and I want a chihuahua sized Clover for a pet.

5. It's hideous and still about 80 degrees outside and its past 10pm.

6. Packing everything when I moved back home for the summer was a huge pain in the ass. I had to ship a ton of stuff home, I had to leave a bunch of it with Katrina AND I still almost went over the weight limit of 50 lbs a suitcase with my GIANT luggage. My luggage is so large, the one suitcase is so gigantic that Maynard James Keenan could probably fit quite comfortably inside it. Still waiting for one more box to arrive because I didn't ship it 2-3 day Priority mail... and it's the box with my swimsuit in it. Go figure. i'm a retard apparently.

7. Going to a wedding tomorrow. Really want to wear both my Manolo Blahniks and my dress from Anthropologie but they don't go well together SO I will have to choose one or the other. If I wear the dress I don't know what shoes I'll wear though.

Okay nobody reads this so I'm leaving and reading the Meathead Perspective.


kate.

No comments: