Saturday, September 6, 2008

i really have nothing concrete to say

Bank of America is an evil corporation. 'Nuff said.


Will I be one of those 'tards with a bluetooth on my ear and a Blackberry in my hand as I walk into a coffee shop to order a latte? Let's hope not. God. A blonde chick in SoCal talking away on a Blackberry- WAY TO REPRESENT LA PEOPLE AS NON SUPERFICIAL.

I had to buy a staple gun for one of my classes this semester. And no, I won't come after you with it.
...if you don't piss me off. juuuussst kidding.

I need a new job. Ew.

It's all nasty and hot in my room and I'm sweaty. Yuck.

KFC hotwings are gross. Anything from KFC is gross.

On a positive note, since everything else I've written makes me sound like a cynical old lady, my allergies finally went away yayyyy.


mkay thats it. kthxbye.

.kate.

No comments: