Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Something I find very, very important

I've made political commentary in this blog before. I have, and I know it's controversial despite whether it's being read or not.

But I just really really really cannot stand Sarah Palin. She is BAD news for the environment and all animals. She's a member of the NRA (nat'l rifle assoc.), and takes place in canned hunts. (google a canned hunt if you don't know what it is, because it's just sick.) She hunts animals from helicopters and planes just because. She kills wolves and other predators in the state of Alaska to make more game available to hunt for hunters/poachers. After the current scary president added the polar bear to the endangered species list, Palin spent a whole lot of money trying to reverse the rulings. She hunts polar bears. She doesn't care that they're dying, and in fact, she'd like to see them all dead.

John Mccain.. whatever. I don't care. But Sarah Palin scares the crap out of me. She's a fucking psycho nazi gun-toting wolf-killing redneck. She is not qualified to do anything REMOTELY close to the job that she's trying to get right now.


God help us if McCain wins. It really will be the End of All Things. Horses will be slaughtered for food, cows and chickens will die for your dinners in ways that I don't want to think about, wolves and Polar bears and all wild game will be erased from history.


So please, please don't vote for her.

No comments: