Thursday, February 26, 2009

someday

cash for gold aka the biggest scam EVER.


Someday I will have a Porsche. Someday. I will also be in the wedding of someone I know and not wear ugly glasses that make me look like a frumpy old woman. There will be Oscar de la Renta involved in my wardrobe, more than my one lonely pair of Manolo Blahniks, and a walk-in closet.

Someday my insomnia will not be an issue because I will learn to cope without sleeping pills. I will run a marathon for the first time and many times following. I will bust my ass to become an elite runner and never let injuries kill my morale. If I get married, I won't have a cake: instead I'll have Magnolia Bakery cupcakes.




Golden Girls is still awesome, peanut butter sucks, and I don't care what anyone says about Sarah Jessica Parker because they're just jealous of being that frigging fabulous.


<3 kate

No comments: