Thursday, August 27, 2009

i have four botttles of lotion

For whatever reason, my cat always tries to eat my hair when it's close enough to his face. Go figure.

So apparently, according to my research, I'm related to Winston Churchill, Lady Diana, George Washington, and I think, the Windsors. How can I live up to this? I don't know. Hmmm... But I can trace my heritage back to the 8th or 9th century AD (not BC- though that would have been the most bad ass thing ever).

Concert tonight at Memorial Park in Pasadena that should be interesting.... Depending on whether my sore throat goes away, Iwill decide to go or not. Sore throat is from the barbeque-pit-smelling air, which is due to the fire in the mountains near Azusa. In addition to the fires, it's been really hot here, so yesterday we had the a/c on because we couldn't have the windows/screen door open- too hot but bad air quality. yuck. stupid smoke everywhere.


cheers
kate

No comments: