Friday, October 3, 2008

i shall be free no. 10

Feel like
A ghost in love
Underneath
The heavens above
Feel further away
Then I ever did before
Feel further
Than I can take
Dreamin' of you
That's all I do
But it's
Driving me insane
-Bob Dylan, Dreamin' of You


This new Dylan song has surfaced on his website, so I downloaded it. I really like it. The lyrics sound a lot like a song off of Time Out of Mind (specifically Standin In the Doorway). And, after having just checked my iTunes library, I know that it's GOT to be an alternate version of the song because a bunch of the lyrics are the same.


my cat is adorable. he likes to sleep on things we tell him not to. like the boxes in the above photo, which were the remaining things left in boston that katrina shipped to me. *hugs kitteh*



oh. and today, after having a conversation with a good friend about fanny packs and how much i can't stand them, i saw a portly old man wearing one at the post office. i couldn't help but giggle. so friend, if you're reading this, this sentence was for you. ha.


going to go listen to cheesy celtic music and get down with my irish roots.oh and apparently i found out today that mom's family is related to john adams, the president from a long time ago.


.kate.

No comments: