Saturday, October 25, 2008

they're busy building toys, absolutely no one's dead!

I'm only 21 and already an old maid. Woohoo! Where my 25 cats at yo?

currently reading:The Namesake
^^ really great book. highly recommend it.


Wow yoga kicked my ass last night. Lots of holding my arms up for longer periods of time than I can physically do. My shoulders are weak and have problems. Go me! Oh, and the yoga instructor says he's coming to class next friday (halloween) wearing a costume... very scary.

Applied at Lululemon Athletica for another job. Interesting place with great clothes.

I'm getting my hair did today. Does anyone actually remember where that phrase comes from? I do. From some cheesy Missy Elliot rap song from like 8 billion years ago. Wow 8 billion years, you say? Yeah damn straight the dinosaurs were getting their hair did, too. All sorts of fun hair styles. lol. On that note..

Problem with my imagination no. 1834987: picturing dinosaurs with elvis hair and do-rags.

Anyway. I wish I had a reason to dress up for halloween. I can remember most of the costumes I've had in my life.. let's see..
7yrs: pink power ranger! lol.. 8 yrs: Honey Bunches of Oats cereal box!!!! best ever. 9 yrs: retard chef? 10yrs: I Dream of Jeannie. i had the weird see-thru pants and funky hat and i was so self-conscious. 11, 12 & 13 i don't remember... 14: snowboarder.. 15yrs: i think it was the year i wore bright yellow pants and my Kobe Bryant jersey lol... 16:? 17: i dont have a clue why but i dressed up as a ghetto beanie-wearing prostitute. 18: trent reznor!!!!!!! from the Starfuckers Inc video. i even spent $100 on a leather coat and had crazy blue eye makeup. 19: the female version of frank iero! haha i bought stilettos and i looked cute.

that's it. didn't dress up last year. i think my top faves are the 1) cereal box & 2) trent reznor.

it's the season of Jack Skellington! yayyyy

<3
kate

No comments: