Thursday, October 16, 2008

no sleaze please

I don't want to meet your kin,
Make you spin or do you in,
Or select you or dissect you,
Or inspect you or reject you.
All I really want to do
Is, baby, be friends with you.

I don't want to fake you out,
Take or shake or forsake you out,
I ain't lookin' for you to feel like me,
See like me or be like me.
All I really want to do
Is, baby, be friends with you.

Bob Dylan, 'All I Really Want To Do'



Wise words from the poet of poets. WHo somehow is not really a poet... ANYWAY.


what is it with guys and innuendo? just curious. i mean, i can laugh at a dirty joke same as the next person but i don't go around constantly assuming innuendo. i was having this conversation with my friend Ryan today, who generally says amusing and always non-innunedo type things. He's cool that way.

I have so much camembert left in my fridge. >_>

Oh I'd also like to express my joy that Leanne won Project Runway!!!!!! yay! Kenley just has a bad attitude.. AND THOSE FUCKING PANTS. OH JESUS THOSE WERE SO AWFUL.

Need to go to the gym errrrghhhhh. Rereading Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, so if start writing like book, full apologies. Is v. easy to write like that. See? Have already done it.

Was at coffee shop in Studio City today with a friend and the person who took my order was the person who owns the piercing place where got lip pierced three years ago. Weird. LA is somehow smushed though not sure how. Hmm..


going to gym now as is too awful outside to go for long run.


cheers
kate

No comments: