Saturday, November 22, 2008

ass kicking? perhaps not

Since Bill Maher is on my list of cool people, despite how obnoxious and cynical he is, I'm now going to be putting bits on this blog from his book that was published a few years ago. The book is New Rules and you should buy it for a staunch conservative homophobic closeted gay SUV driving republican this holiday season. I say that because I am an asshole. Get over it.


New Rule

Bush Whack

George Bush must stop saying he owes all his success to Laura. George Bush owes all his success to his daddy, his daddy's friends, trust funds, legacy admissions, the National Guard, the Supreme Court, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, and AA.



Next time, who knows what my obnoxious controversial ideas will spurn for a quote.


By the way, white wine cream sauce is much better than alfredo sauce.


.kate.

No comments: