Sunday, November 9, 2008

um, clumsy much?

Forgive the weird typing style- my finger is in a freaking splint.,.. here's the story..

I was having a good morning; I'd had coffee (albeit though I had to drink it in like 5 minutes...) and looked at the I Can Has Cheezburger? book, and things were going well. The weather is great. Went shopping for Thanksgiving dishes with my mom, and before we were going to go to Glendale, we stopped at Subway.

Then, instead of being a normal person, I was my clumsy as hell self, and somehow managed to smash part of my left hand in the door. My middle finger was all screwed up and nasty and bleeding- the only part of my hand that was really damaged.

It hurt like hell. As it is Sunday, I couldn't exactly go to my own doctor, so mom and I headed to the Emergency Room. Well they told me it wasn't broken, and that all it was, was a contusion. I thought they were wrong but.... you know, how are you going to tell the nurses or whoever that you're questioning their judgment?

Finally the guy came in to bandage it up and after he finally looked closer at it, he told the other nurse/doctor that she was wrong. But instead of stitches, they put some sort of glue and tape on it cuz apparently there'll be less of a scar that way.


Yeah. THree hours later I left and finally got my Subway sandwich.


Long day.

Back to watching Young Frankenstein!

No comments: