Saturday, December 13, 2008

cue Chariots of Fire theme song



holy. shit.

SHRIMP ON A TREADMILL. I especially like when it's put to the music from Chariots of Fire.

*giggles incessantly*

That so wins.

Whether or not it wins more than that video with the lion hugging people while Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" plays in the background.... well... no, because that video made me cry. The shimp video was just way too funny.


Went to the Getty Center with a friend on Thursday. They have an amazing new exhibit up thru early Feb of an illuminated manuscript. What's different about this illuminated manuscript is that they actually took it apart page by page and put them in separate cases. Fantastic stuff. Also, I had forgotten or not ever realized that they had one of my absolute favorite Alma-Tadema paintings (specifically Spring), and when I saw it, I just kind of ran over and stood in front of it staring at it for like 5 minutes. Awesome.


-kate

No comments: