Wednesday, December 17, 2008

let the American auto companies just fail

Don't buy an American car. Not that it matters because they're all going the fuck out of business... But don't buy one. As much as I have grown emotionally attached to my not-so trusty little tank of a car, it's kind of made of fail. The latest thing to go wrong with it (in a ridiculously long list for the fact that it's less than 4 years old) is the CD player. The eject button fails to function anymore and apparently now I'll have Blink-182's album 'Take Off Your Pants and Jacket' in the car for all eternity. Because I can't afford to get another thing fixed on this goddamn car.

Screw you, Dodge.


I think I have horrible car luck. Plus the service center I took the car to because it was a mere 3 miles from my house, is TOTAL crap. I hope they all lose their jobs and go out of business because they're the rudest, most unhelpful bunch of assholes.

I know I've made some pretty angry points in this post but... at this point I'm so angry about all the weird shit that's gone wrong with the car vs. the amount of money I've put into the car and the horrible service i've received. This has been going on for almost three and a half years and I'm up to my neck with frustration everytime something random goes wrong because the douchebags at the dealership service center know absolutely nothing and have no work ethic.

Plus, let's please bring up the fact that nobody respects a young blonde girl. FUCK YOU. Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean anything. At least I'm not a fucking tool like you shitbags. I'm surprised you get ANYWHERE in life by the way you treat women, and that you aren't sitting somewhere just slobbering on yourselves.


you FAIL.



.kate.

No comments: