Saturday, December 1, 2007

I need some long underwear. seriously.

i'd like to take this opportunity to comment on the movie 'Enchanted'.

IT WAS F'NG HILARIOUS AND EVERYONE SHOULD SEE IT.


yes.

I walked from my apartment to Tremont/Boylston sts twice today in the cold and wind. Earlier today it was a toasty 26 degrees outside, but with the wind chill factor, it felt like it was 15 degrees. Earlier this evening at around 6:30 or so it was 22 outside and right now it is - drum roll--- 19 degrees! And windy.

Yes I took LA weather for granted but not anymore.

I'm also overdosing on all things Shinoda lately. He brings the peeps together. What's even more awesome about him is that we share the same birthday and many other uncanny similar things and thus I understand him because our personalities are so similar. I spit out bad jokes faster than the bullet train! the buh-let tren!

I need long underwear/long johns because it's fucking freezing here. Oh wait no it's BELOW freezing. I like Boston, i just think i shouldn't have ignored the terrible cold weather factor when i decided to move here.

i want a peg leg! just a random peg leg, so that i can put it on my wall like those rednecks do with dead animal heads and fish on boards. seriously i would put a peg leg on my wall. peg leggggggggs.

i think the cold is rotting my ability to think properly.

cheers,
kate

No comments: