Wednesday, December 5, 2007

waiting

I bought a Nine Inch Nails album on Friday only to return it on Monday and exchange it for I-Empire, the new record from Angels & Airwaves and.... it's fucking amazing. To anyone that talks smack about Tom Delonge- *throws up the bird in your general direction*

Pictures will be posted soon of my apartment and the aftermath of art school finals. lol. Four girls in a small apartment trying to do art homework just doesn't work very well when you try to keep things clean. It looks like a tornado went through our livingroom. Seriously.

Heading to Georgia on Friday thru Monday to visit my sister, then heading back to Boston for about five days before I go back to California for about a month. I'm so excited about going back home. I miss my parents a lot. And my cat. haha.

Waiting for my sleeping pills to coax my exhausted mind into a place where only dreaming can occur.

- kate

No comments: