Sunday, December 2, 2007

snow is a sound dampener

it snowed today, and it was actually cold enough for it to stick.

everything is covered in white powder outside my window and even without my glasses, and being on the 6th floor, i can see it down in the parking lot looking beautiful.

note to self- do not eat almost an entire pizza from CPK. i got the mushroom pizza and i was starving because all i had today was a big vanilla latte at like 1pm, i ate the whole freaking pizza. my poor stomach.

I have review boards tomorrow all freakin' day and I'm nervous about my boards at 3pm. Wish me luck/send good thoughts my way. So nervous. Not sure what to expect.



pictures from the snow adventure with Kerry, Kelly and Barry will be posted soon.

cheers,
kate

ps: I will be in Athens, Georgia from Dec 7-11 visiting my sister and her husband and kids, so if you want any Georgia souvenirs, let me know. I can't think of anything you would want, but if you do, yeah. I fly into Atlanta at like 11 in the morning lucky me. RAMBLINNNNG.

No comments: