Monday, September 14, 2009

jesus in cotton candy

listening to: Violent Dreams - Jump, Little Children [Magazine]


quick post before Pilates @ 12:30.

Last night:
Went to see Bill Maher's stand-up gig in Anaheim. For whatever inconceivable reason, I absolutely love Bill Maher- comedy-wise anyway. He's just the funniest goddamn person, and seems to be the only person in the media who represents most of my ideas on politics, religion and popular culture. So last night really was a long time coming dream to be able to see one his stand up shows.

It was AWESOMELY inappropriate. Masturbation jokes make me laugh, when tied to Sarah Palin, Republicans and the like. lol. THIS IS THE PROBLEM OF GROWING UP WITH AN OLDER BROTHER. I can't think like a girl going "ewwww guy jokes!". Most guy jokes are just wayyy too funny. As long as family members aren't telling them, anyway.

Before the show, we were going to find something to eat, but the only fucking place open was HOOTERS. God save my soul from rotting if I ever have to go in that place again. Most degrading experience ever. Orange polyester hotpants, fat sports fans screaming, and tube socks. Reallllly not something I want to experience ever ever ever again. Gross.

Got to the venue and discovered that myself and my friend (Alisa) got to go through a special entrance and had seats in the second row! Woo! I've never been that close. Except for like, Rocco DeLuca.

Anyway, it's pilates time!

<3kate

No comments: