Monday, September 28, 2009

feeling awkward in so many ways

Seriously??

My weird out of nowhere low blood pressure induced dizzy/lightheadedness is back again, and i misread the due date for an assignment, so only 1/3 of the problems were completed upon turning it in. What the hell. On the bright side, however, it is not 100 degrees outside. I'd almost prefer a nice baking hot day so I can sit out in the sun and read a book.

I'm also super jittery right now, due to a coffee and a lack of excersize yesterday. Couldn't work out yesterday, because I was in Dana Point with my parents, and then blah blah blah we didn't get home until around 7:30. My mother is paranoid that if anyone is outside their house after dark, that they're going to be raped and/or killed. She says it doesn't matter that I lived on my own 3000 miles away from her; she still gets paranoid that the bad things mentioned above will most definitely happen. Despite living in almost crime free area. Okay then.

This is why I need bodyguards or a large dog. Then she wouldn't worry so much. All the time. About everything to do with my safety. I love her and I'm glad she worries about my safety, but I don't understand the extreme nature of it. That's just how I see it. Nobody is wrong or right, it just exists in the in between.

I'm supposed to get a Blackberry next month, however that topic has been discussed for more than a year, and has yet to happen. I'll believe it when I have one in my hand.

I slept too much last night from going to sleep too early, and it totlaly messed everything up. I was groggy and dizzy and had weird weird dreams.

au revoir for now...

No comments: