Sunday, September 20, 2009

nothing better

music: If There Is Something - Roxy Music

Apparently using anti-aging cream does well to repair sunburned skin. Who knew.

My neck is red. I am a redneck! Well, not like a chitlin-eating, beer gut fat ass living in the South drinking Coor's light and watching nascar kind of redneck. I think that kind of transformation would indicate that an alien stole my brain or something.

Trader Joe's vegan chocolate chip cookies are pretty awesome. I'm wondering if instead of the soy milk (since there's no dairy), one could substitute (or partially substitute) coconut milk..? That would be the most indulgent cholesterol-free cookie ever.

I want to transport myself into the late 70s and go to discos and watch David Bowie and wear knee-high platform purple glitter boots and crazy makeup... any glam rock stuff would do... Yeah!

I would do anything for you/ I would climb mountains
I would swim on the ocean floor
I would walk athousand miles/ Reveal my secrets
more than enough for me to share
I would put roses 'round our door/ Sit in the garden
Growing potatoes by the score


The line about the potatoes is so g'damn random it makes me laugh.

*off key clarinet solo* Fuck yeah Roxy Music!

Back to reading Pride & Prejudice....

cheers.

No comments: