Friday, September 18, 2009

what does that have to do with daniel craig?

my face is fucking sunburned. motherfucker.... ugh. way to go retard, telling everyone else to put sunscreen on and then forgetting to put it on your own goddamn face. *talking to self*

Fun times today, fun times. Other than the sunburn on my face and half my chest (wtf?) of course.

I feel like crap for some reason. Passed up a night out with the girls at the last minute because I feel like crap. Would have been nice if someone had texted me a response back to my saturday coffee quandry though. i mean, i know i'm just a designated driver to you right now, but, you know, a response would have been nice. you won't read this though, so i'm talking to myself.

Off to watch Bill Maher and go to bed. I am so tired!!

good night.

ps: bill maher looks better in regular clothes than a suit & tie. just a thought. then again, everyone looks better in regular clothes. *coughdanielcraigsassinflashbacksofafoolcough*

No comments: