Friday, September 11, 2009

perfect little dream, the kind that hurts the most

I both love and detest my existence right now. No point into going into details, but one of the things that puts me in a bad mood is my lack of job which = lack of money, = no Nine Inch Nails shows. Trent will probably get bored and come back in a few years, but what if he doesn't and because the economy sucks, I couldn't go see the last shows ever? That's fucked up. Goddamn you Republicans!!!!

Watched the end of a good movie with Daniel Craig last night. I saw it sometime early this year or late last year- it's called Flashbacks of a Fool. And it's got some awesome music. [i.e. If There Is Something by Roxy Music]

Trying to eat healthier, add more time to my 6-day a week workouts and get enough sleep... It's too much of an obsession but whatever it's a healthy obsession. It's not like I'm getting bulked up like Trent "El Queso" Reznor and his lack of neck. El Queso is like a middle aged Hulk and I think he's bad ass, but a lack of neck always weirds me out. It's like football players and their lack of neck. Yuck.

alright, signing off.
cheers.

No comments: