Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Twilight, Pope Benedict, and the Bubonic Plague

Memo to the asshole who stalked my friend:

Fuck you, and please go rot in hell. Thanks. Eventually someone will bust a cap in your arse, and when that day comes, I hope I have a psychic flash that lets me know it happened, so I can celebrate. Nobody fucks with my friends.

/end memo.

In my physical anthropology class, my prof. was making a comment about how instantaneous evolution is imposible, and asked the class to think of its favorite "wolfman" movie. Nobody had a clue what he was saying, because apparently the population of humans is dumber than I thought. My first thought was that ridiculous Michael J Fox movie from the 80s where he's a werewolf and rides (through my hometown no less) on the top of a pimp cargo van. Only one other person apparently thought of an answer to the teacher's quandry, and voiced it loudly- "TWILIGHT!!" Oh humanity, you fail me again.

There's a whole bunch of computer cubicles in the library, but none of them are equipped with power outlets. Fail? I think so. More than that kind of fail, is my laptop battery and its' failure to be consistent, and actually function. Unfortunately I have no money, so I can't get a new battery. Oh well.

Why is it that once you leave a place, you start thinking about it with rose-colored glasses? Not every place, obviously, but some places take on the sentimental love quality that you certainly don't experience when you're living there. To be more specific, I've been thinking a lot about Boston in recent months. I think my time there would have been a whole lot easier to live through if one of my roommates hadn't been the Bubonic fucking Plague in human form. By the way, on that note, Kelly should be sanctified by the church for being the most amazing kind person ever for putting up with said human plague, and my bullshit too. So Pope Benedict, if you have the off chance of reading this tripe, keep her in mind. She's a good Catholic, and a fucking amazing person.

I think that about does it for right now...cheers.

No comments: